Our Director, Al Cobb, is available for consulting, speaking engagements, and legal support in any of the following areas:
Structural Insulated Panel Plant Start Up Consultations - Services available include on-site consultations for plant start up, manufacturing optimization, and personnel training in both manufacturing and SIP installation. Previous projects include:
- SIPs and EPS Manufacturing Startup New Zealand 2013 services included personnel training and manufacturing plant consultation - ongoing
- SIPs Manufacturing, Moscow Russia 2012 services included personnel training onsite in WV, as well as manufacturing and marketing consulting
- Bolivia Maunfacturing Startup 2009- onsite in Bolivia to assist with plant layout and design. Followup trips to train personnel in both production and field assembly.
- On retainer for SIP manufacturer start up - France 2009
- On retainer for SIP manufacturer start up - China 2006
- ACES Solar 2013
- RESNET 2013,2012
- Wood Solutions Fair 2013, 2012, 2011 "The Future of SIPs as a Commerical Building Envelope"
- Timber Framers Guild presenter 2006-2012
- Isotecnicamex 2010, 2011
- International Builders Show as a workshop lecturer 2003-2008
Litigation Support Services include fact finding and SIP expert witness services for both residential and commercial issues.
"The opportunity to put into practice what you just learned really helped reinforce the process of building with SIPS."
SIPschool in the news. Read more about the SIPschool, and what's the latest going on in the industry.